Wundering? It's about me...and no, it's not spelled wrong. My name is Kevin Wunder. I currently am a student at Brigham Young University studying advertising. I will graduate in April of 2009 with a bachelor's in communication with an emphasis in advertising, and a minor in business management.
I hail from the a little place in the southwestern United States called Hawaii. I know what you're thinking, "That poor kid!" Let me be the first to tell you that it was a hard life; constantly having sand stuck in my shoes, ears and hair was miserable. However I always say that in order for anyone to visit Hawaii there had to be people living there. I sacrificed to be one of those (you may all thank me later).
You may be wondering what wundering is all about. I guess you can say that I'm wondering the same thing. Wundering is an ever evolving concept. Let me tell you what I've figured out about it so far. Wundering is about taking the time to understand why people do what they do. Wundering is about working to understand the needs and desires of others. Wundering is about reaching out to others to make their life a little better. Finally, I've figured out that Wundering is about having a good time. A friend once told me, "When you feel like you've reached the end of life's rope...tie a knot, hold on tight and enjoy the ride." I've tried to live by that motto. It's the enjoyment of the ride of life that will always make wundering what it is. I may not always be at the end of life's rope, but I can always swing and enjoy the ride.
I know this may not be the most tech savvy blog or site, but that's one of the next steps in the evolution of wundering. I hope this blog provides for you, a little sense of what wundering can be.
Come back and wunder with me anytime.
No comments:
Post a Comment