CELENA!! You look so mature!!! I love it. I have been tempted to do the same thing myself for a long time. LOVE IT!
I love it!!! you look great!
You're beautiful sis! You look like a pretty grown up mommy!
SUPER CUTE!
Diggin' it! If my hair was straight I would SO do that to my hair!!I gather from the hair on the floor that you did that cut yourself? Really? If so, great job!:)
Celena looks so pretty! Short hair suits her =)!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
CELENA!! You look so mature!!! I love it. I have been tempted to do the same thing myself for a long time. LOVE IT!
I love it!!! you look great!
You're beautiful sis! You look like a pretty grown up mommy!
SUPER CUTE!
Diggin' it! If my hair was straight I would SO do that to my hair!!
I gather from the hair on the floor that you did that cut yourself? Really? If so, great job!
:)
Celena looks so pretty! Short hair suits her =)!
Post a Comment