OK, so here's are the official One Year pics. I think they turned out SUPER cute! We planned on taking some pics on Saturday, it was the first time in a long time we've had time free to do this. When we woke up it was raining. We were kind of bummed for a minute, but we decided we should go see if we can find a raincoat. So we searched and searched (and found
some VERY cute girl raincoats) but couldn't find anything.. But I'm never defeated at the mall, just ask Kevin when we shopped for 6 hours for our family pictures, and that was just for me! After a good search... FINALLY, Gap pulled through (as it does so many times) and we found this cute coat and matching boots! We were so excited, and now Kaniela has a very cute raincoat, that I intend to make him wear until May!
So, we ended up having a wonderful day. The pictures turned out so fun, and the sun even came out for a little bit!
There are more formal ones on our photo blog... link is in the upper right hand corner! Also, there are some more to come, it's just getting late... But stay tuned for the
PUDDLE PICS!


4 comments:
I can't believe your little boy is already one. That's crazy. He is adorable and I love love love the bum pictures and his party was way cool.
I can't believe your little boy is already one. That's crazy. He is adorable and I love love love the bum pictures and his party was way cool.
yay!! i'm so glad i found you guys again!!! i can't believe how big your little boy is!! he's adorable and i LOVE the photography! hope all is great with you guys!! we miss you! take care!
Celena! Somehow I came across your blog and am SO glad I did! Your little boy is ADORABLE!!! Let's stay in touch! ~Trisha Jacobson (Sweeney)
Post a Comment