So this about a week late, but that's ok!
I'm totally in love with this Party! My little sister turned 25 a couple weeks ago; my mom and I decided we would throw her a QUARTER OF A CENTURY PARTY!! How do throw a Quarter-Century Party you ask? Well let me tell you.. We decided to go with a "Quarter" theme.. Quarters are silver and shiny (two things Manda LOVES) so we went with that. Everything we did had to do with silver, shiny and quarters..

Here's the invitation.. I drew all the quarters, and if you look carefully at the silhouette on the quarter is actually Mandee.. Cook huh?!

We decorated the tables with black table clothes, silver table runners (aluminum foil) and LOTS and LOTS of plastic and chocolate quarters.



1 comment:
WOW!!! Wish I could have been there!! So Cute and I love the cupcakes..
Post a Comment