One day I'll sit down and tell you about our new photography business we have started with the one and only littlewunders photography
One day I'll tell you about how Wunder Studios is the official photography vendor for David's Bridal in Salt Lake
One day I'll post pictures of the cute Carlson Family
One day I'll post the pictures of our new little niece Mia
One day I'll post pictures of how big Kaniela is getting
One day I'll tell you about how cute Kaniela is in nursery at church
One day I'll tell you about how much Kaniela loves that his best friend Jude is back in town, and how they actually hugged each other when they saw each other again after a couple months.
One day I'll tell you about how much Kaniela loves going to the swimming pool and going underwater
One day I'll tell you about how I started working (part-time) back at Wolverine Crossing and that I'm loving it
One day I'll tell you about hiring a crazy personal trainer and that I think she is going to kill me
One day I'll tell you about Kevin getting a promotion at work, even though he's only been there for 3 months
One day I'll tell you about some of our lifestyle pictures being used on a HUGE signs all over Wolverine Crossing
One day I'll post the cute carnival pictures that Kevin took
One day I'll tell you about how much Kaniela loved the fireworks this summer
One day I'll tell you about how cute it is when you ask Kaniela to show you his teeth and he gives you the cutest, most goofy smile ever.
One day I'll tell you how much I miss my sisters this summer, and wonder why I didn't get to see any of them this summer
One day I'll tell you how I really need to organize my house and how I really want this bedding set from Ikea
One day I'll tell you about how much I love Ikea
One day I'll tell you about how it's time to get Kaniela a 'real' bed and how hard it is to decide what to get
One day I'll realize that I can't blog about everything that goes on in my life and that no one probably reads my blog anyways, so it really doesn't matter.
So until that day comes, I hope you all have an amazing last month of summer!! Can you believe it's August?
4 comments:
I read your blog and I love this post -- without really focusing on all the things you wish you could write about, you actually told us most of what's going on in life. And the reason you don't have time to blog more is... you ARE living LIFE! And doing it well!! Love you -- mom :)
I read your blog. :) It's good to see your summer in a summary report and that you are having so much fun and life is going so well for you.
I loved this post! IT was so fun reading about everything going on.. and I'm right there with ya.. I am still saying one day....
Maybe when Carly goes to College!!!
I read your blog:)
Post a Comment