
My sister started this blog a few weeks ago. Basically she gives a word, and then we are supposed to take a picture that week, that describes that word. So this weeks word was 'mini'... I thought about mini cupcakes, mini cars, mini flowers.. all those things. But the most prevalent 'mini' in my life is Kaniela.. Not only is he a mini man, but he is a mini Kevin. He looks like Kevin, he acts like Kevin, he talks like Kevin... basically they are the same person (except for Kaniela's blonde hair). So I decided to take pictures of the mini Kevin.


I love that he is so much like his Dad, because I think his dad is pretty cool guy. Seriously, if he grows up to be like Kevin, I would be a pretty happy Mom. I love that Kaniela loves his dad so much. He often wants me to wrestle and tickle him, but usually gets bored, because it's just not as good as Dad. I also love that Kevin loves his kid so much. Kevin is a great dad and loves every second he gets to spend with Kaniela.
I'm so in love with both my boys! I don't know what I would do with out them!



1 comment:
PRECIOUS!! (And I love the 'spook-day' wishes!)
Post a Comment