
We are so excited to finally be in California on our family vacation. We have been planning it for a while. We originally were going to just meet Kevin's family at Disneyland, but then decided to make a photography week out of it.
My niece is a very talented gymnast and in preparations our mini session day tomorrow, yesterday we were able to go to the gym and practice a bit... Carly ended up being our model. She was such a good sport, and totally loved it! Check out her pictures here, and make sure you check back this week, because there are a lot more to come!
Have a great Thanksgiving Week!
1 comment:
Of course I had to check out those pictures! I coached the old Empire Gymnastics all throughout when it was in Redlands. i coached with Danielle. Small world! I love that your nieces are following in your foot steps! So fun! :)
Post a Comment