Well we finally did it. Really, I wouldn't have. But, I knew it was time. I was sick of people calling my little man (dressed in a shirt that says, "I'm a big Boy!"), a girl. I wasn't sure how to do it or even if I wanted to. But like I said, it was time. I researched and asked questions an finally decided on a place. Called and made an appointment... felt really nervous all day. Made sure I had my camera. Picked up dad, because this is a family event. Got there, still not knowing how to do it, and if I even wanted to. But it was too late to back out. We were there. It needed to be done. She called our name.We went up.
She asked what I wanted.
"I have no idea,"... "Just make him look like a boy."
Feeling REALLY nervous now.
Watching
Taking pictures
Eyes are getting bigger
Taking more pictures
Kaniela is not liking this very much
Taking a lot more pictures
Still not sure if I made the right decisions
Pictures
Before I knew it, it was over
I looked, barely recognized him, but still saw the little man in there


I must say.. Everyone was very happy with the results!
Doesn't he look SO cute! I love it, and feel like he's aged about 4 years. I think he looks like a very adorable little BOY now!
4 comments:
I LOVED his hair! We let Casey's grow out, too, for a while and it was too too cute. He does look like he's aged a ton. He's the cutest little boy. I love it though. Makes his eyes look five times bigger (if that were possible) too.
I LOVE it!! So precious. :)
oohhhhh! man!!! He does look like a Cute little boy! I can't wait to hold him!!
HE IS SO HANDSOME! I can't believe how cute it is! It is so so so so so adorable! Oooh! What a cute little boy you have!
Post a Comment