Thursday, June 30, 2011

Back in Business


We are all moved in to our new place and WE LOVE IT!! I can't even tell you how much I love having a place of our own. Some of you have asked for pictures, but you will have to wait until I get it all set up and decorated... which probably will take a while.
We finally got our internet set up and so I'm going to write this quick blog, to let you know what's going on.

We took the above pic a couple weeks ago for my sisters blog, the word was word. If you haven't seen it go here, it's fun!

Baby boy is doing great. I've officially made it longer than with K, and my Doctor is very pleased. We've got a little over 4 weeks to go and a LONG list of things I need to do before my sisters get here...

Next week, I'm going to be starting my freezer meals, packing for the hospital, finalizing all needs for baby and a little relaxing at the pool..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!! With a week planned out like that -- you're SURE to have a baby!! LOL :)