This happened to be the first Saturday in a few weeks that neither Cea or I worked. We went and had my Sister-in-law Evelyn take pictures of Kaniela...they're coming soon and are beautiful. After that we just ran some errands and went back home. Kaniela was up and happy, the sun was shining, so we decided to take Kaniela swimming. Here are some fun pictures of his experience.







Don't mind the creepy looking guy in the back...just another dude at the pool
4 comments:
He's getting sooo big! You're such a cute mom. Enjoy every second, one day you wake up and they're having their 6th birthday!
He looks like he had fun. First time I took Emma swimming and she held onto me for dear life and kind of whimpered the whole time. Love all the pictures. He is such a cutie.
KANIELA!!! Come wim at MY house You would LOVE it!!!!
I love that first pic of Cea and baby!
Post a Comment