Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wii = Fun for all Ages

Cea and Kaniela got me a Wii for father's day.  I think that it is very much like when I got her computer...it was her birthday present, but I was going to have just as much fun with it.  We've been having so much fun together with the Wii... 

One of the greatest things is that the Wii is for all ages.  Kaniela loves watching Daddy, and Cea's Dad and Nana even got in on some of the action.  



We had a blast...Dad Shaffer and Nana both bowled over 100.  Nana was a little reluctant at first, but ended having a ton of fun.  She really was a great sport.

1 comment:

Ray said...

Uh oh - better not tell Kylee. . . . .she's been asking for one since we got back from UT! At Kaniela's age, I bet he'd like watching you play halo! ! ! ! ! !