I saw this fun idea on Pinterest, and it sparked an idea for Christmas tags.
Here is what I did:
I went to this Word Search Generator to create the word search; when you go to that site, you can make the list of words you want them to use. I used all the members of the Wunder Family, I also added To and From. I used illustrator to copy the text, and change the font to a fun font. Because, we all know how much of a font junkie I am and, well, their choices were Arial, New Times Roman and Comic Sans, all three of which I have sworn off. Then I made a whole page with 6 on it to print. Print as many as you need!
To make sure it doesn't get confusing, I am going to circle 'to' and 'person's name' in one color, then 'from' and 'persons name' in another color.
I figured after the hype of present opening is over, the kids could finish the search. If you are going to do just a small family, you could also add Christmas words, but I would suggest then putting a list on the back.

Can you find all the Wunder Family names?
MERRY CHRISMAS!!
1 comment:
Nope --- can't find them all. Found Kelii, Becky, and Mia immediately; then nothing -- hard puzzle, but GREAT idea!!
Post a Comment