Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello Girlfriend, it's been 4EVA!

I saw this picture the other day entitled "Old Fashioned Texting". I laughed and then I thought of the countless hours I spent writing, decorating, folding and passing these little notes.. Just like kids spend countless hours texting, but at least they have auto correct today.. not that they use it.


My post does relate, I promise. So I thought about how on the beginning of the notes you would write...

HEY GIRLFRIEND!!
it's been 4EVA!! blah blah blah..

You totally know what I'm talking about..

Well, I got on my blog this week and looked at the last time I actually wrote a blog about what is going on in our lives, and well HELLO GIRLFRIEND.. IT REALLY HAS BEEN 4 EVA!!!

I have so many things I want to share with you that has happened in the past 2-3 months. So I'm going to start slow and work my way up.
I have Christmas/Hawaii pictures, K Birthday pictures, J crawling pictures, going on and on..

So, Here's where I decided to start..

K is turning back into a pleasant child. For real, that 2 stage was, well let's not talk about it.. But one thing I love is that he loves helping out with his baby brother. I took these pictures a few weeks ago, they all happen in the same morning.. Let's just say, it makes my Mommy heart warm...

I asked K to watch J for a minute while I jumped in the shower and when I got out this is what I found.

We decided to make OJ with our California oranges. K of course had to help.

Then K wanted to help feed J breakfast... So cute.. Right?

This picture is not part of the 'My helping Big Boy' Series, but I just wanted to share it because, well, J is just so stinking CUTE!! And he loves pancakes.


Lastly, I wanted to tell you something fun I started. Each week on Sunday I do a weekly journal page. I just write the day of the week and one or two sentences about what we did that day and then, depending on the week, add a few pictures. It's been a fun and easy way to keep a record. I didn't want to post them on my blog for personal reasons, but if any if you want to be part of the email group, just let me know and I will put you on my list.
Until next time...

YOUR BF4EVA,
XOXO





1 comment:

Natasha said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever. When I look back at some of these pictures I got with my two girls I just think years down the road I will look at this specific picture and remember how much I love my children and how much they love each other. Very sweet. Your boys are adorable, and I love your idea for journaling. I have been trying to do a journal for my girls and what they did that day. Life hit crazy mode so it's on the back burner but I want to do it so they can look back on the things I wrote about them specifrically. I saw it on the website how does she.