So, we’re entering a pretty fun time in life. It’s amazing to think that after all the years of schooling, there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel. Cea just graduated from UVSC (soon to be UVU) with a degree in Hospitality Management. She wants to do either event planning, or student advising. Her graduation was a fun and special event for her. Thanks to all her family who took time out of their busy day to be there with us. She’ll be looking for full-time work at the end of the summer.
As for me, I’m going to be graduating at the end of the next school year. I’m studying advertising, and as part of my degree, I have to do an industry related internship. I’ve been very fortunate to land an internship this summer with an advertising agency in New York. The internship will be with LOWE (www.loweny.com), and I’ll be interning in their strategy department, working particularly with communications strategy. It’s an exciting opportunity for me, and I’m stoked to be going.
Cea and I will be in New York from June to August, and we’re super excited for what lies ahead. Neither of us has ever really been there, and we’re excited to soak in all the sites, culture, and especially food.
So needless to say, over the next couple of months, they’ll be a lot of pictures posted of us “wundering” around the Big Apple. Come back frequently to keep up with our updates. Wish us luck!
2 comments:
Kevin, your internship sounds so cool! What a stellar opportunity! You deserve it buddy. Good luck in New York!
Lowe sounds like an amazing place to work. I love how they have no "office walls" so you can really get creative! You're going to fit in so well with their staff!
I hope you and Cea enjoy your "wundering" in NYC! And I hope you learn and grow from the experience more than you expect! We'll really miss you at the family reunion, but maybe we can see you in Hawaii next year!
Post a Comment