I started cracking up before I even pushed play. That is soo funny. he is so cute. I love it! Carly is going to die when she sees this. She will want Ron to try it with her!!
I can see why it freaks Coco out... I don't think I could be in the same room while you did it... We need to plan a camping trip by the way... I am ready to get out there!
3 comments:
Wait...which coco?
I started cracking up before I even pushed play. That is soo funny. he is so cute. I love it! Carly is going to die when she sees this. She will want Ron to try it with her!!
I can see why it freaks Coco out... I don't think I could be in the same room while you did it... We need to plan a camping trip by the way... I am ready to get out there!
Post a Comment