I finally got my Mother's Day present today.. We've been waiting for it to come in the mail..
I thought I better blog about it.. Don't worry, you all will want one after you get done reading this.. SO.. this is how you make...
THE BEST CAKE EVER!
Step 1. Get the microwave rice cooker from Pampered Chef.
Step 2. Get the ingredients.
Step 3. put in the ingredients.
Step 4. Mix it all up.
Step 5. Put drops of frosting all over the top.
Step 6. Put the lid on.
Step 7. Put it in the microwave.
Step 8. Cook for 8 minutes.
Step 9. MMMM You think this looks good!
Step 10. Look at this amazing Lava Cake.. Martha Stewart, eat your heart out!
Step 11. Serve with ice cream!
Step 12... ENJOY!
Thanks honey for my present.. I hope you can all experience the goodness of this amazing dessert!
5 comments:
I want you to make me that cake when i get home. OKay? I demand it!!!!
YUMMY!!! I think you did convince me that I need one too!
I love your background!! So so cute!
that seriously looks so good!
they sell a mini version of that by betty crocker that you can just stick in the microwave as well. we used to buy it all the time when we were dating. this huge version looks even better though!
Looks awesome!
Post a Comment