Sunday, May 31, 2009

**Sigh**

Well we did it.. We got moved! We are so lucky to live in such a great place, our old apartment was great, but we are so excited for our new place! It has a little more room, a master bedroom (which I've always wanted) and it has a HUGE storage room, which we totally need... I wish I knew where my camera was, I would have taken pictures and posted them with this post..

We (me, kevin, my mom and dad) spent the whole day moving. Dad and Kevin took turns filling shopping carts (we borrowed from the maintenance staff), taking them to the new place, emptying them, heading back... While my mom and I cleaned to old place... As we all took turns doing Kaniela duty! What a long day,  my parents didn't leave until after 10... 

So I'm sitting here in the new apartment, surrounding by all our stuff and the two Misters are sleeping and I feel like just sighing... Mostly because now I have to put all this stuff away, but also because it's the start of a new place, which I'm really excited about!
So thanks to Mom and Dad's help, we for sure couldn't have done it with out you all!

2 comments:

Kev said...

I'm not going to lie. I kind of felt like a hobo pushing stuff around in a shopping cart.

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! So glad you are able to have more space. It's amazing how much room a little baby takes up!