Monday, October 19, 2009

J E DOUBLE S I C A!!!


Jessica, Jessica, GOOOOO JESSICA!!
This week Kaniela and I got to go to California to visit my sister and her family. We came down to watch Kaniela's cousin, Jessica, cheer in her homecoming game. It was SOOO soo FUN!! We made shirts and painted the kids faces (I'll post more of those later) and took LOTS and LOTS of pictures. Jessica is such a cute cheerleader, and as you can tell, she has such a cute smile and cute personality out there! It's really weird to think about her being 16 and a cheerleader. Jess is the first grandkid on our side and I was only 10 when she was born. I grew up with her around, and completely remember her being Kaniela's age. I have been able to watch all the stages, and she has grown into a BEAUTIFUL young
women! I'm so proud of her and the choices she is making. She is a GREAT girl, and I know she will continue to make good choices! We LOVE YOU JESS!

G DOUBLE O D JOB, GOOOD JOB, GOOOD JOB!! WOOOOT WOOOOOT!!


2 comments:

Edwin Mercado said...

Thanks . . . . for making me feel old. But I hope you had a good time with the fam in Cali!

Mandee Shaffer said...

She is a beautiful young *woman* (you typed women.) But I agree. Wish I could have been there to see her cheer!