Here's the first of the pictures from the week at the Rich's. We had so much fun making lots and lots of cupcakes. We wanted to make these owl cupcakes because my mom loves owls. We made one for each person in the family. Can you tell which one is my Mom and which one is my Dad? They turned out sooo cute and we were very proud of them!
P.S. if you are counting, the grandkids that were there ate theirs before the pic... :o)
There are more to come, also stay tuned for the CUTEST TURTLE EVER!! Coming up this weekend!
2 comments:
I LOVE the Owl cakes!!! We are actually going to be doing an Owl theme for Phoebe's nursery, and I even found a really cute owl outfit I couldn't resist... Too cute!!!
I can't believe I found your blog. Your little one is too cute! Mini Kevin indeed! Fun to see your new addition. I sometimes, rarely post at ryanandmalya.blogspot.com
Great to see your family. We have such happy memories of you guys in our NYC summer...
Post a Comment