What you need:
Cupcakes
White Frosting
White sprinkles
Apple fruit roll-up
Dots (cut into halves and quarters)
Swedish Fish
(Toothpicks, maybe)
Chocolate syrup
green tootsie roll
pink tootise roll
How to do it:
Unwrap your cupcake
Frost it
Dip it in the sprinkles
Wrap with 'Nori' (fruit roll-up) (you may need to use a toothpick to make it stick)
Decorate with fish or dots
**I tried to make a spam musubi, and all I did was cute the top of a cupcake off and cut it into the square, frosted it the spam color, frosted and sprinkled the whole cupcake, and then wrapped it like you do musubi. I did that one for Kev! :)
The chocolate syrup is the 'soy sauce', roll up and shape green tootise roll for wasabi, and then tear up the pink one for ginger!
If you didn't see the owl cupcakes below, make sure you check those out!

1 comment:
Those are adorable. Not to mention the cute little turtle boy you have. He's getting so big! Have you seen the Class of 2000 blog. I have a link on my blog if you havn't.
Post a Comment