Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Camera is Back!

Well we got our camera back... Thanks Jacki! But have not had the chance to take some cute costume pics. Don't worry it will come! I've learned that this camera is not just a fun hobby, but it's a way to document Kaniela's life in a fun beautiful way. What a cute boy he is, and I'm so glad I can capture that!
He was watching TV the other day and it was so cute, and I was so glad I could grab our camera and quickly take some quick shots... As you know kids do stay in one place very long, so well it's nice to have something that is quick to shoot!


He's SOOOO CUTE!!!

3 comments:

Tyler Heasley said...

I wish I had three pillows the size of my body for when I watch TV!

Edwin Mercado said...

I can't wait till my kind can hold his own bottle. Are his eyes green?

Natasha said...

He is so cute!!