Hahahahahaha! It's funny because it's true....
Yeeeeep! Still happens to me! I think we need to invest in a little mesh bag we can throw the little socks into and wash everything.Bag and all. lol
lol... I can empathize :) Get a mesh bag made for nylons and such and wash/dry all of his socks in the bag, it's saved us a ton of lost socks..
Glad someone else goes through the same thing!!! I cannot find ANY matches to Masons socks. Poor kid!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hahahahahaha! It's funny because it's true....
Yeeeeep! Still happens to me!
I think we need to invest in a little mesh bag we can throw the little socks into and wash everything.Bag and all. lol
lol... I can empathize :) Get a mesh bag made for nylons and such and wash/dry all of his socks in the bag, it's saved us a ton of lost socks..
Glad someone else goes through the same thing!!! I cannot find ANY matches to Masons socks. Poor kid!!!!
Post a Comment