Today I got to take my first official photography class. It was A MAZING!! I learned so much, and I can't even believe how much more I understand how to take better photographs now. My teacher, Nicole Hill Gerulat, has a great reputation, and resume! We learned all about our camera's and how to actually use all the little buttons... THEN we got actually go out and put it to use. She brought 2 beautiful models and we just all took turns shooting them. I posted some of the pics I took below... Sorry if these bore you, but let me tell you, in the middle of the afternoon, with super harsh sun, I was very proud of the way these turned out... She gave us different lighting scenario's and we were to use what we learned to try and get the best picture. If you are getting into photography, or just want to learn how to take better pics, I would recommend taking a class, and if you want a good one, take one from Nicole. She was a great teacher.



No comments:
Post a Comment