Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just a little reminder.


I came up with this design when I was planning a family home evening. Sometimes we forget to do the small things, that we should be doing, to keep our spirits up daily. I played around with a daily to-do list, and other things, but this is what I came up with. It's just a simple way of reminding us what we should be doing to stay close to God.

*Note: If you would like a copy of this, please do not use this image. I am more than happy to share, but would like to have high quality out there. I can easily send you a high quality file. Just let me know.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You are so creative! I LOVE this! Can you send me a copy? :)

Natasha said...

I would love a copy. Tashiebaby5@hotmail.com. And by the way your family is beautiful.

Natalie Kay said...

Ooh! Send me one! This matches my nursery colors exactly and I'd love to hang it up! I love all the things you make.

Here's my blog if you're interested:
www.lovethecrocketts.blogspot.com

P.S. You can upload the pdf to your google docs and attach it to your blog through a link. Let me know if you want help with that.