Saturday, February 18, 2012

love@home

Sometimes when I get on edge {angry} with my kids {My three-year old}, I sing songs to make my self not loose it. 'Love at Home' is a popular one. That is the inspiration to this weeks design. It's a simple idea, yet very very true!






So which one is your favorite?


*Note: If you want a copy of this please don't use this one.. I would be more than happy sharing it, I just want to make sure you have a good quality file. Just let me know if you want it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute -- not surprising! I like the top one best, the bottom one 2nd -- and the middle one also. Not a loser in the bunch! I love the pix of Jarom standing and grinning. AND the 'fail-entines' pix -- such cute boys! AND I love the new 'cover' picture of you all! Love reading your blog updates. Thanks for posting! :) <3

Natasha said...

They are all very cute. Love the idea. Wish I could figure stuff out like this on my own. My vote is the bottom one.