Friday, September 26, 2008

Musings late at night....

Before the semester started, a friend told me that she found the best kept secret on campus: TEE 125. It's a technology class that introduces you to, and teaches you the basics of various technologies: The Adobe Suite, Flash, HTML, GPS, Web 2.0, you name it, we will basically cover it. It has been a great class, but the only problem is that it keeps me up super late at night. It's not that the assignments are super tough, but as I learn more about the different technologies, I feel like there is so much more I don't know and stay up late working.

I've been up late at night learning more and more about photoshop and illustrator, and I find that late at night my mind is always so active and I just have all this stuff that I want to let out (no this is not going to be a confessional, but this is what's on my mind tonight)!

This past week has been a good one for us. We've finally moved into our own apartment (I think I mentioned that in a previous post) which has been a big relief. Cea is starting to show, and she is looking so cute. I love just lying in bed and looking at her tummy....I'm still waiting to be able to feel the baby move. Preparing to be a parent is kind of a weird feeling. As a soon to be father, it's hard to watch Cea go through the morning sickness and such, and I still don't think that it's really hit yet...yeah, I've heard the heartbeat, and believe me, that was an amazing experience, but I'm still waiting for the day when it's really going to hit (it'll probably be when she gives birth). It's exciting though, to think of the things that you want to teach your child and how you want to do it.

A friend of mine just had a baby, and he had it with him at school today, and it was so fun to watch him take care of her. It's just crazy to think that I'm going to be doing that soon. I can tell you one thing...I'm glad that I have Cea for a wife... she's had a lot of experience helping raise little kids, and she'll be the perfect Mommy.

I know...again...random and odd, but thanks for following my late night musings. Aloha!!!

2 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

Have fun back at school! We are still waiting to have Spencer's arrival sink in. He's been here for almost 4 months and we are still in awe! It is so amazing--we are so excited for you both!

Jenn Miyamoto said...

When is Cea due? We just barely found out.