Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun in Photoshop...


Okay, to the talented graphic designer, this may not seem like much, but this is my first real project working in Photoshop. I've learned inDesign and Illustrator pretty well, but have never really explored the deep realms of photoshop. So in one of my classes, we were taught the basics, and our assignment was to "Make a piece of art". I figured that I would kill two birds with one stone, finish an assignment and score points with Cea. Cea loves to scrapbook, so it is supposed to have that type of a style.

I don't know...I'm pretty proud of it, and I can only get better right?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

my question is this.... what version of photoshop are you using? I currently have CS2 on my computer and will have CS3 on my "new" computer when it ever gets up and running... it's so fun to experiment with it... I love it!!! Great job by the way...

Kev said...

CS3. If you're going to buy the new adobe suite...I'd hold off until CS4 comes out.

Unknown said...

I wish I could buy CS4, but I currently have CS3 and don't think I could find a real reason to get the newest version. It gets addicting though, I find myself staying up way to late playing around...

Jacki Rich said...

This is so cute. I loved it when C Called me and told me to go check it out. Now that you are learning photo shop, can you take orders?? Thayne has an awesome picture of some Zebras that he took in Africa. Courtney wants to photo shop the zebras so they are Bright Pink and Black, So when you are ready to take orders let us know :)

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

I love photoshop! I can't do this-but I sure love it anyway... hey! FYI to those above... if you buy cs3 now you may be able to upgrade to cs4 for FREE! Which is much cheaper than waiting for the more expensive cs4-if you can get it for the 3rd price. :)