My NIKEiDs.....so I probably should have blogged about this a while ago, but better late than never. So I don't know if you'd heard of the service...most have, but you never know... but NIKE has a service that allows you to customize your shoes. These are my new pair of iDs....funny story, when I told my mom about the service and that I was getting my name on the back of a pair of shoes, she immediately called my siblings and said, "Did you hear that NIKE is making Kevin his own shoe? It's like how Michael Jordan has his." I love my mom, and she is so cute. So we all laughed about that, but then someone on Cea's side of the family made the same comment.
Anyways, how I got the shoes...that's another cool story for another day, but I love em and wear them with pride. Cea says when I wear them that I look like a football player...she kind of has a thing for the Rock in the Gridiron Gang, so it's my pitiful way of trying to compete with him.
Anyways, we were walking through Central Park and giving Mom and Dad the tour, and walked pass one of the bathrooms. When you look into the door, you look right in to the bathroom stalls. Russel and I immediately looked at each other and started laughing....he ran into the bathroom, I reached in my bag for the camera and this picture was the end result. I know that from a photography point of view it's not a good picture, but it was a scene that we just needed to catch. You all may not be laughing and think that I'm a dork, but Russ and I thought it was hilarious. Russ if you're reading this....we miss you man and hope that you're having a good time in NYC! Eat some Pizza and cheesecake for me (all in the same meal)!
I'll be sure to change the settings on my iPod so as to not be so random. Thanks for listening to my musings! Aloha!
2 comments:
you know i took a picture of you peeing once too. that's a weird trend.
Hilarious... For those of us that know Russell!!!
Actually I think we've seen that view of him before!!
Post a Comment