Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finals Finale

Finals for Fall of 2008 are done! All I've got ahead is a few client presentations, and then my break begins.

This week has been a crazy and fun one for these Wunders. Cea has been working very hard on our Christmas cards. When you see them, you'll know why. I can't take any credit for them, but they are oh so cute. I am always amazed at her creativity and her talent.

Kaniela is growing big. We feel that he is getting longer. Cea can feel him stretching across her entire tummy. Sorry that we don't have a picture for the week, our house has been such a mess because of Christmas Cards that no matter what angle we try to shoot a picture at, we can't get a shot without our mess (it's really not that bad, but I'll use it as an excuse). We think that he is starting to play games. When we're sitting down at night, he'll move around a ton, and the moment that Cea tries to get me to feel him, or we watch her tummy really closely....he stops. We go back to doing whatever it is that we're doing, and he starts playing again. We pause to watch and feel him, and....he stops! He is so fun, and feeling him move around can make any day (and with all the cold and snow, I've needed a few of those pick-ups).

We want to wish all of you a Happy Holiday Season and hope that you are safe wherever you may go! Once our Christmas cards are out and circulating, we'll post one on the blog so you all can have one!

Come again soon!

2 comments:

Will said...

i loved playing with Madison while Tammy was pregnant! I would hold my hand against her foot and kind of push against it. She loved it. It is weird that she still enjoys it now. Anyways, I hope all is well, and good luck with those presentations.

The Jeffs Family said...

Congrats on being done with finals--enjoy your break and get lots of sleep before your little one comes! Merry Christmas!