Thursday, December 18, 2008

I want one...

You should check out this new phone that's set to hit the market:

http://www.pomegranatephone.com/

I came across this site this morning. Make sure you get through all of it and let me know what you think. :P

5 comments:

Will said...

OK...I thought it was cool and unbelievable...but I still wanted one. Then when I found out it was Nova Scotia it threw me for a loop and I was upset yet interested at the same time. Come on Apple...make one of these...without the coffee maker!!!

Stephen Montague said...

Yay for well done viral foofs. Even if it is Canada.

The Kammeyers said...

Hi Celena! (I was pleased to see the blog address on your very "wunderful" newsletter). :) Though it looks like this is more of your hubby's domain. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, former MTC companion. :) We should all get together soon!
~Lauren

Anonymous said...

I am skeptical.

Anonymous said...

just found out, its an ad campaign ruse.