Tuesday, August 25, 2009

23 more days!

So we've had a few countdowns, and count-ups on our blog.. And so another starts.. This one I'm very excited about. In 23 days I will officially be a stay at home mom. And do you know what!? I'M SO EXCITED! I've been a little worried I will be bored; but from what I hear, that's not the case when you have kids. My life has been non-stop and very scheduled for the past 9 years (at least), but I think I will always find something to do. I'm a little nervous to not be helping out financially too.. But when I really stop and think about it all the little worries are completely replaced with EXCITEMENT!! I'm excited I get to do stuff like take him to the park, take him to the pool, take him to the grocery store in the middle of the day, and maybe even take a Mommy and me Yoga class! Above all I'm just excited to be able to be with my baby whenever I want!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats! You will love being a stay at home mom. It is a little hard to get used to at first but you will stay super busy!

Kev said...

That post almost made me cry!

Partyof9 said...

YAY!
I have been a SAHM for 14 years and I LOVE it!
Trust me, you won't be bored...
playing with your little man, taking him with you everywhere you go, no crowds at the mall and store because everyone is at school and work...it's great!
I know that your baby boy will be so happy to have you near him all day,everyday!

Somehow, the finacial aspect of not having two incomes will work itself out. You are doing what you are supposed to do. You will be blessed!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you! It is the most rewarding job ever... You won't get bored, you are to creative to let yourself! Enjoy every moment with that little man!

rubi said...

that is so awesome! congratulations!