The past couple nights we've been training Kaniela to sleep in his room. Because I can't hear him from our room, I have been sleeping on the futon in there. This morning I was waken by his stirring, but before I picked him up, I just listened for a minute. It's such a sweet thing to hear your baby cooing and talking to himself. It was so cute and so sweet. All of a sudden I saw his little head pop up and saw his little eyes looking through the bars of the crib. It was so cute and so sweet... I immediately called Kevin in and asked him to take a picture.
I love those sweet mommy moments. Every time Kaniela does something sweet, it just touches my hear it a way that no one else has ever been able too! I'm so glad Kaniela came to our home and that I'm so blessed to be his Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment