Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sooo BIG!

Aunty Sharla and cousin Katelyn and Emma got this cute outfit for Kaniela. When we brought Kaniela home he was so little, I didn't ever think he would fit in it. But of course he finally grew into it and isn't it so cute! I love the little hippo feet! I can't believe how much he grows. The other day I was looking at the past blogs; I can't believe how small he used to be!
Lately he's been basically crawling, feeding himself and rolling over both sides. Also he tries to pull himself up on the furniture.
Two of my cousins had babies this week and they are so little and so new. Even though I love the stage we are in, and heading into, and I'm very glad Kaniela is healthy and growing well, but a small part of me misses the little brand new tiny thing that he was. I'm just glad he's not going to school this year!

I love how he's holding the football in the bottom one... He must be a natural!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BUT -- he WILL be starting school in just DAYS now -- it's been such a short time that Kani's MOM was so little, with BLACK hair, and busily exploring HER new world. Hang on!!! It goes faster than you can think!! love you -- mom :)