Kaniela is 7 months old, yesterday! He is so cute and I can't believe that he has been here for 7 months! It has for sure been a very fast 7 months. Kaniela is now crawling and LOVES to try and get every where. He wants to walk so bad, so he pulls himself up and scoots along the furniture. He is getting really good and going from piece to piece. He is now eating just about everything; his favorites are oatmeal, apple, pear, sweet potato, and shhh.. don't tell he LOVES ice cream! I'm so glad Kaniela came to be in our home, he has the cutest personality and the sweetest spirit! We love you Kani!
2 comments:
WOW! Time does fly when you're having fun, does it not?? So cute -- love you all! mom :)
WOW!!! I have to agree with mom! Time flies! I can't believe he is 7 months already. I haven't even seen him since April. I can't wait till you come!! I love the font his name is in! :)
Post a Comment