Wrtten by Cea:So last week, on Wednesday, I was lucky enough to go see a LIVE taping of the Regis and Kelly show. It was so fun. For those of you dont' know, I love Regis and Kelly and when I am home at that time of the day, I always watch it.I am thankful to my friend Malia for getting the tickets. It was really different and really fun. I got to sit on the front row. During one of the commercial breaks, Kelly came over and was talking to a guy next to me, and then came over and shook my hand. I didn't have my camera... Blast... but that's ok! The guest that day were Molly Sims, from the TV show Las Vegas, Harvey Fierstein from the Broadway A Catered Affair (for those of you who have seen Mrs. Doubtfire... Harvey is the brother of Robin Williams that changes him into a Woman), and Michael Strahan from the NY Giants.
After the show was over they did some other taping for shows in the summer. It took us about two hours to film everything, but it was worth it because one of the other guests was Oscar De La Hoya, the Boxer. So needless to say it was a fun NY experience, and Malia and I are trying to get back.... As for now, that was me Wundering LIVE!


No comments:
Post a Comment