Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First Days...

So the long awaited day of the summer has come....Cea finally got to New York! Man, that was a horrible week without her. The first thing she told me when she got off the plane was, "I'm never doing that again!" It's been so good to have her here, and we've been able to have a ton of fun already.

Her first day, we took a walk around central park. We took some pictures and they are in the right side bar (by the way, if you click on the slideshow, it should take you to a link to view the pictures bigger). It was relaxing for both of us, and good for me to have someone to talk to while walking around... my conversations with myself got too predictable and a little scary :). Last night we went to the Museum Mile. They closed off a good portion of 5th avenue and access to all the museums in that strip were free. We got to see some pretty great pieces of work. I wish I would have paid more attention in my history classes, because many of the artists were ones that I had to study about. Anyways...

My first day at Lowe was on Monday. It was a lot of fun, and I'm excited for what lies ahead this summer. They're already keeping me busy catching myself up on the progress of various accounts. All the interns are going on a sailing cruise for a couple of hours on Thursday, so I'm pretty stoked about that.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. If you can't access the link, let me know, and I'll post the pictures manually. It just makes it easier to have them running on a slide show instead. Come back soon.

1 comment:

The Skeens said...

Hey Kev! Sounds like you are having a blast in NYC! Bet it was hard to be without the wifey. Good luck with your internship! You'll be awesome. Aloha!