So I've been taking a class this year that introduces us to various types of technologies. One of our sections was on digital photography. It was a really brief section that I didn't do too well in at the beginning of the semester, so I decided to borrow a camera and give it another shot. I found the key to good photography....CUTE KIDS....Jay and Sharla, thanks for letting me steal your kids for an hour to practice. Here are some of the better shots...we think it's pretty good for an amateur. As I filter through more, I'll be sure to post them. Cea liked them so much, she almost let me drop $800 bucks on a new camera last night. We decided to save our money...some day...some day!
Great Job Kevin!!! I think you have a natural talent... Resisting the temptation to buy a new camera will be so much harder when the baby arrives. Chris got mine for my birthday last year... I have LOVED it... Still learning a lot, but it's so fun!!!
1 comment:
Great Job Kevin!!! I think you have a natural talent... Resisting the temptation to buy a new camera will be so much harder when the baby arrives. Chris got mine for my birthday last year... I have LOVED it... Still learning a lot, but it's so fun!!!
Post a Comment