Monday, November 10, 2008

For all you BYU Basketball fans out there



BYU Men's basketball has the longest running home winning streak in the nation. They are an amazing and exciting team to watch. The season opener is this Friday at 7:00 against Long Beach State.

This video is part of an awesome promotion that they are doing to promote the game. We've doing some work with BYU Athletics, and we put the video together (hence why you will hear the most amazing voice over ever), so check it out to see why the promotion is so good.

Unfortunately, the promotion is only for students, sorry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know I didn't recognize the voice . . . was it yours?

Will said...

that is pretty rad. I like the promotion and not to mention that our school is winning. Oh and I wonder who did the voice over....good job.

Jacki Rich said...

Very Cool!! and I recognized that coice anywhere... I actually had to watch it twice because the first time I was so affixed on the voice... It has been a SAD Football season at this end.. we will be glad when Basketball starts!
-Jacki