yikes - it'll come quickly. My boss and his wife just had their twins - that's three sets of twins in our 25 member team! Crazy. How's the book? I think Jen got it for me for Christmas. I may go and buy that one I sent you the other day. Looks interesting.
I am so stoked for you guys!! My little Mia, is amazing. Have a merry Christmas!
WOW!! time has flown! how exciting. we are so happy for you guys. we can't wait to see the first pics of your little one.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yikes - it'll come quickly. My boss and his wife just had their twins - that's three sets of twins in our 25 member team! Crazy.
How's the book? I think Jen got it for me for Christmas. I may go and buy that one I sent you the other day. Looks interesting.
I am so stoked for you guys!! My little Mia, is amazing. Have a merry Christmas!
WOW!! time has flown! how exciting. we are so happy for you guys. we can't wait to see the first pics of your little one.
Post a Comment