Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Fun Time with Family.

This was a busy weekend in our home.  Kaniela was blessed on Sunday.  Because a baby blessing is a really significant event in our church, we had family come from all over: Hawaii, California, Colorado, Arizona, and Utah for the event.  It was great to spend time with family and Kaniela was able to meet a lot of family members for the first time.  We'll have more pictures to come and more stories about the weekend as we gather pictures from friends and family, but for now we thought that it would be fun for you to see a little of our weekend.  We'll post more soon.



Kaniela's baby blessing outfit.  The material was picked out by Coco Wunder and sewed by Grandma Shaffer.

We like this family picture!


The men who came for Kaniela's blessing. 



Playing Rockband with the Wunders.

All the Shaffer Grandsons hanging out with Pampa.

We'll post more pictures and tell more stories later!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

What a fun day! Everyone looks very happy and healthy. :)

Unknown said...

I am so sorry that I could not come. I know you wanted me there, but it seemed more like a family-ish event.

Even though I treat you and you me like family...sorry.

Mandee Shaffer said...

You forgot to list Germany. Sheesh. I fly in to see your son from Europe and you don't even list it!