He is very happy to be in shorts! It's his nature!
His first pair of sandals... I couldn't resist! :)
Kaniela is now smiling.. Here is a small smile. We were so excited to see him smile and we make him do it as much as possible now.. He is always the happiest right after he eats... Just like his Dad! :)
Another thing Kaniela started doing this week is talking to us! He tells us great stories and they are very detailed. If we could just understand him, I'm sure we would learn a lot! I have been trying for a week to get him on video and we finally did! Yay! So Here you go, Kaniela's debut cooing! Hope you enjoy!
3 comments:
can I teach him how to longboard?
Totally...let him work on standing first though.
He is SOOOO cute! I loved hanging out with you all yesterday. Thanks again for the invite :)
Post a Comment