Saturday, April 25, 2009

So What's Next?

So now that Kevin's graduated...everyone is asking what's next for this Wunder Family?  First off...

First off... a good detox diet.  For the last four months, our schedule has been so crazy.  Aside from completing the Moab Half Marathon (notice that I said "completing" and not "running"), I practically have done nothing but sleep to stay healthy and in shape.  Starting within the next week or so, Cea and I will be starting a detox diet in hopes to kick start a much healthier lifestyle.  With school done, my schedule is much more flexible and less frantic, thereby making her schedule a lot easier as well.  We look forward to taking control of our health (I want to be able to still tackle Kaniela when he's 18).  Cea looks forward to getting back to her pre-birth figure (even though right now you can't tell she had a kid by looking at her).



I start a full-time job this Friday.  In this economy, we feel very fortunate that both of us are employed.  Cea has been working at our apartment community for the last eight months or so, and I've been there as well for the last three months working part-time.  She is the resident director, dealing with any time of disciplinary action, counseling, roommate disputes and student activities at the community, and I've been functioning as the Marketing Manager.  It's been a great experience for us, and we feel it a great blessing to have jobs at this time of the economy.  We'll be here for a little while, and the situation will allow us to really get a good footing for our family when we decide where we're going after Utah.

Over the next little while, we'll be here in Utah, enjoying the community and friends that we've made over the last few years, and in due time hopefully find me a job in advertising (when agencies really start hiring again).  Our time here will really give me the opportunity to work on my portfolio without having the stress of not having a job.  It will also be a great opportunity for Kaniela to spend time close to much of our family in Utah!

Thanks for always stopping by...

3 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

Just be careful with the detox Cea. If you are still nursing the toxins can be "released" into your milk. :/ Im sure you have read up on it and know what you are doing. Have fun!!

Russ said...

Congrats on graduating!!! Good luck with the detox.

Unknown said...

Have fun in Utah. Kevin, make sure to stay active! Set goals to get you set for a job. I dont want you falling by the wayside...