Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fun developments in the Wunder hale (home)!

Fun developments indeed. This has been a fun week in the Wunder Hale. Kaniela continues to grow, and we love watching his development. He had is two month doctor's appointment last week and are excited to say that he has grown quite a bit. It's funny because when everyone sees him for the first time they always say, "Wow, he is so small!" Our response is always, "If you only knew how small he was before."

We're excited to say that he is now over 9 lbs and is about 21.5 inches. That's a 3+ lb, and 3 inch growth. He's no longer in the 4th percentile in growth, he has progressed to the 5th percentile.

Here are some fun pictures and videos from the past week.


As Kaniela becomes more awake and alert, one of his favorite things to do is sit on Daddy's lap and watch him work on the computer (it doesn't work so good with Mommy). The other day I had to work on a video for a friend, and he sat there for about an hour or so and just stared. After getting a little bored, he and I decided to dance a little.



You gotta love how bored he begins to look towards the end of the video.


As Kaniela gets more and more aware, he is becoming more sensitive to his parent's feelings. Cea's birthday is tomorrow (be sure to send her a birthday comment), so Kaniela bought her birthday present early this year. Here's a shot of her two new toys...


After years of patience, Cea finally got HER computer. I tried to talk her into getting a MacBook instead, but she said that if we had a laptop I'd try to take it with me to school...it's true. She knew that the computer was coming as we had been planning and saving for it for some time, but had no idea that Kaniela was planning on getting her an iPhone. She is thoroughly enjoying both. Everyone has been asking her, "What's so good about a MAC?" Try it just once...it will change your life: way faster, way cooler, way more user friendly, and way sexier looking (is it innappropriate to call a computer sexy? I think not!)


It's General Conference weekend, and as we do most years, we've spent the entire weekend with Cea's family. Her birthday is always around Conference time, so we spend the weekend with Cea's family so that they can throw her a birthday party. It has been so relaxing to just sit and relax with Kaniela. I'll admit, I've been a hog and have had him in my arms any chance I've had this weekend. Here are some cute pictures of the two of us hanging out this weekend.



We love Daddy-Son time! Sorry there's not pictures of Kaniela with Mommy...she was behind the camera all weekend.

Funny story...Cea was changing his diaper this morning and he pooped all over her...now he's a little embarassed!


We love that picture!! That's actually from a few days ago, but it just fits so well into the story!

Thanks for always coming back to read. Kaniela loves the comments that are left on the blog and we love the fact that you can all watch him grow!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What if Kaniela grows up to be a PC? Oh man...

Kev said...

You need not fear Uncle Billy. Kaniela is being inducted into the Apple Cult as we speak.

Partyof9 said...

Aww!What is it with the baby at the computer with daddy? We have those same sort of pictures of Ben with Carsen and Logan. =)

Happy Birthday Celena!I hope it's a great one. How fun to get an Apple computer. I want one! Can I be jealous of you?! lol

You will have to get used to being behind the camera. It comes with the territory. I stopped being in pictures a looooong time ago. lol

Enjoy confrence! It just came back on! Tell your family all hi for me!

~April

Kea said...

That is a very sexy computer! And come on Kev, you're FULL of inappropriate sayings, everyone who is your friend should be used to it by now! :) ha ha.

Natasha said...

Happy Birthday C! Hope it was a good one. Looks like it so far. I love all the pictures so cute. And unfortuantely this will probably be the first of many poop stories. Glad all is well.

Elizabeth said...

We'd love to get together so we can meet your little guy. He is so cute!