Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kaniela and the Hot Tub... AND 2 WEEKS!

Last night the CA'a put on a great carnival. We knew we would need to keep Kaniela busy during the whole thing, so we took shifts. So for Kevin's shift he took him swimming. Kaniela loves the Hot tub. To him it's just a HUGE bath tub. He would just dive in if we would let him. He tries to put his face in the water, and loves to splash around.

Another great thing is today is Thursday, which means.. 2 WEEKS! I also figured out that actual working days, minus a holiday and a comp day... that means only 7 working days left!!! YAY!
I'm not sure if he knows what's going on, but he has sure been acting like he's ready for me to stay home. He's been really clingy and quite favoring his mom... Especially in the middle of the night! I can't wait to be able to give him all the time he wants and needs!

No comments: