I know I'm a little late on this one, but I still wanted to post it. So for all of you who follow our blog, you'll know that Kaniela came earlier that we expected. I was only 34 weeks and 5 days we we had him. On Sunday, Kaniela officially hit that mark. He has now been out in the world, longer that he was in the belly! Along with that, on Monday he turned 8 months old! I can't believe our little bug is so big. It seems like this 8 months went a lot faster than the pregnant 8 months!
Here is some of Kaniela's milestones:
We all know he's crawling, but he is now trying to let go of things to try and stand.
He weighs 17 lbs.
He is eating just about everything.
If you look at the crying picture, you'll notice two little teeth coming out.
He is saying, "da da da da" and "brrrrrrrrr"
He is as cute as EVER!!!

3 comments:
I can't believe you had him so early!...He is so cute!! And, I love your scrapbook page...do you make scrapbook pages on your computer?
PS...I can't wait to be a mommy!
So CUTE!!! I love the "digi-scrap" pages you are adding to your blog! So glad to see you are having so much fun with him at home! We need to come visit you all soon, he's going to be walking before we see him again ;)
Aww!! Cute pictures. What an amazing thought! I can't believe he has been here that long. I remember when you told us you were prego. It seems like forever ago.
Love ya
Post a Comment