Well I feel like it's been forever since I blogged.. and I think it's only been like a week. But a very, very busy week.
So I started out the week baking... A Lot!!! I have been trying to be little more healthy, when it comes to baking, so I thought I would experiment with different recipes and see if I could make them a bit more healthy. So I would substitute sugar for honey, oil for applesauce, and instead of using all white flour I used half white and half whole wheat... So I tried two recipes, banana muffins and chocolate chip. They turned out super yummy. You can not even tell the difference. If you want to recipes, let me know and I can post them. I ended up making about 4 dozen muffins, so I just put them in the freezer. It's great every morning we will just take out a muffin, put it in the microwave for 30 - 45 sec. and VIOLA! We have yummy warm muffins!
I also did a pancake mix with my Nana's recipe and it was very good too! (those freeze well also)...

Another thing we did this week is start walking again. We used to get up every morning and go for a walk. Kaniela loves his stroller, and we loved getting out in the mornings. With the craziness of the summer, we got to tired to get up in the mornings. But one morning we decided to start up again. It's not much in ways of exercise, but Kaniela loves it and Kev and I have a great time just talking!


A big mile stone this week is... IT'S MY LAST WEEK OF WORK! Starting Friday, I am retiring! I will officially be a stay at home MOMMY!!! I remember when we decided in June that this was going to happen, I didn't ever think this day would come!
I already have many plans as to what we are going to do... Little Gym, sewing halloween costumes, visiting my sister.... BUT of all the things I have planned, the only thing I have planned for Friday, is to just spend time with my Baby!
Below are some cute pictures of Kaniela, "helping" with the laundry..
He's into helping lately, he LOVES to help unload the dishwasher too! :)


1 comment:
Im SOOOO excited for you to start staying home with your handsome baby!!! One more week, how WONDERFUL!!!! :)
Post a Comment