Friday, September 25, 2009

Full-time Mommyhood, Mini Kevin, a Sewing Machine, and the Best Tasting Season!

Well today marks week one of full-time Motherhood! As you can see, I haven't blogged for a whole week. I thought I would have so much time to blog and all these other things, haha was I wrong!

Being home has been AMAZING! I love hanging out with my little man! He is the best company.. We have had a great time, hanging out, going to the park, going to lunch, running errands, making dinner and much, much more! He keeps me very busy and makes me very tired sometimes! This week I've come to learn that he really is a mini Kevin. Everyday he looks more and more like him, but not just looks. His personality is really starting to show, and he acts just like Kev; he is very persistent, he is very daring, he can get pretty frustrated when he can't do something, he is super goofy and fun, and most of all HE WILL EAT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!

Another fun thing that happened this week is I got to buy my sewing machine! Yay! I'm so so excited. I've been waiting for a very long time for this. My first project... Kaniela's Halloween Costume!

One last thing... IT'S FALL! I love all seasons... BUT of all the seasons I think Fall taste the best! I love anything PUMPKIN flavored.... ice cream, pie, cookies, muffins, doughnuts, bread, pancakes, soup... The list goes on and on. I love how pumpkin flavored things come out this time of the year! It makes the starting-to-get-a-little-chili all worth it!

I hope you all enjoy the cooler weather, and some yummy pumpkin ice cream!


Last weekend we went to go visit my parents.
Kevin took some cute pictures of Kaniela in their little 'hundred acre woods'.
I thought this one was so cute... I would share it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are enjoying being a full-time mom! It really is the best job out there... I am right there with you, loving pumpkin in just about any form. I made pumpkin cinnamon rolls a couple of weeks ago. I'll email Kevin the recipe for you... You'll love them!!!

Natasha said...

Sounds like life is going so good for you. I like to think I am a full time mom but I do work part time too. Such a blessing to be able to be home with your little man. I also love the fall too!! I have some pumpkin ice cream in my freezer. :)