So today Kaniela got to watch his first BYU football game. He looked so cute in his BYU shirt, and hat! We of course made him play with his little football (for the pictures). I would like to say that he loved it, but I don't know if he paid much attention to it. It was a really good game and every time we yelled or cheered he would start crying! It was funny. Even though he didn't like the yelling, he did laugh when we made him do the "Ra Ra RARARA!" part (if you've been to a BYU football game you know what I'm talking about), he laughed really hard at the GOOOOO COUGARS part. We are happy to say that they beat Oklahoma 14-13! It must be Kaniela's good luck rubbing off on them!


2 comments:
YAY Cougars!!! Not a feeling in the world like when they win! Especially when they win BIG!! OK, Kani --- KEEP THAT HAT ON!! gma :)
HE Looks so much like Kevin there. He is so cute...I love how you said .. there is something about starting off on new slate.
Hope the season is a happy, joyful, successful one!
-Jacki
Post a Comment