Saturday, January 29, 2011

cozy little cars

I made a new goal this year. I wanted to have a 'homemade' year. Every gift I give, has to be something I have made. I have so many ideas going through my head, and I think it's time I really put those to use. The little hamster in my creativity wheel is basically going crazy.

So here is my first gift of the year.
This took me all afternoon, but I was so excited to finish it, because, basically I'm totally in love with it. This is what I made Kaniela for his birthday. It's called a cozy car wallet. It has little pockets for four cars, and then folds up in a little wallet. It will be perfect for church. When he opened he made the cutest face. He acted so excited, maybe he just knew how much I worked on it, and he was humoring me. But either way, it made me feel good. So, if you need a cute present for a car lover, this is perfect!



No comments: