Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just a little reminiscing...

Having children in your life is a funny thing. Time plays tricks on your mind. One side you can't believe that your little baby is turning two, and on the other side, you can't believe there was a time they weren't in your life.

It's kinda like driving through the Nevada desert.. You feel like you've been there forever, yet if you blink you'll miss something... (my family may be the only one's that get that).

Today I'm reminiscing a bit, because I am amazed at how the past two years have flown. It was two years ago today that I had to go to the hospital because I was having SUPER bad back pain and heartburn, and I was contracting like crazy. No one was really worried because I still had about 5 weeks left, so they just planned on stopping my contractions and then going on. So I didn't even take a bag with us, we went thinking we would be home that night, little did we know... (that is supposed to be read as a dramatic DOT DOT DOT!)

To be continued...

P.S. click here, you can see what I looked like..

2 comments:

Mandee Shaffer said...

hahahahahaha. to the nevada comment that is. HAHHA!

Mandee Shaffer said...

and by the way...I am the same way about Coco. I can't remember a time I didn't have her.